Biennial XI - Dublin 2015
XI. Dublin, Ireland: from 15 to 16 October 2015
Technology in Planning Practice. Making Cities Work
The eleventh Biennial took place in Dublin for the first time and its main objectives were:
1. Identify and demonstrate technology applications in planning practice
2. Familiarize planners with the use of technology applications
3. Enhance professional practice skills in urban planning
4. Develop professional leadership and practice management skills in urban planning
5. Present a “job-market” opportunity to planners and potential employers.
Its major themes were ICT – Applications to Town/Regional Planning; City Leadership and Governance ; Urban Mobility ; Mapping and Information Systems ; Sustainable Infrastructure (Energy & Water).